Chip:

There is a lot of buzz about Strongbrook's first Limitless event from a couple of weeks ago.
This event was powerful and life changing for many people. The event was also our most successful commission-generating event in Strongbrook's history.
Strongbrook's mission is to empower personal and financial success. Limitless is Strongbrook's advanced empowerment arm.
This event is designed for maximum experiential breakthrough processes, and nearly every attendee gets to have a private breakthrough session with a certified coach as a part of the event!
This first event was so popular that the October event in Salt Lake City is nearly sold out, and November and January are filling up fast.
I'm so excited to invite you to an unforgettable
evening of breakthrough training and processes to help you create Limitless Power, Wealth, Connection, and Health.
This is our first Official LIMITLESS TRIBE NIGHT, and I am pumped.
The monthly Tribe Night is an event for everyone to
experience life changing mentorship, breakthrough, fun,
and deep connection.
I promise it will be a fun, powerful and inspiring evening
that you will be grateful you attended.
(We have some special brand new content and processes
that I can't wait to share.)
It's on Wednesday Sept 30, from 6:30-9:30 pm MST
in Provo Utah.
(It will also be broadcast ONLINE for those who live
out of state.)
You can RSVP HERE: http://limitlesstribesept15.eventbrite.com
Because the powerful three-day Limitless event is going
to be expanding nationwide, we are offering some special
bonuses at this Tribe Night to kick off the party.
I can't wait to see you there (or online, if you live
out of state).
Kristoffer Krohn
"You have one life to live - Live Limitless"
PS. Please feel free to bring family, friends and coworkers.
PPS. If this is your first time hearing about Limitless, then check out www.limitlessmentor.com
No comments:
Post a Comment