I know this invitation doesn't look very REBELLY (look at that, I just crafted a new word, haha). I know it looks frilly and feminine, but there's a great reason for that AND a great reason why I am still including you AWESOME REBEL men in this conversation =)
But before I get to that - How are you doing? I hope your Thanksgiving was FANTASTIC!!
Ours was over the top epic this year. My daughter did all of the cooking, my son did all of the cleaning and Gary did a half marathon. Does it get any better than that?!!
And what was I doing while all this hustle and bustle was going on? Absolutely nothing, jk ;)
Actually, I have been excitedly preparing for the fabulous night that this invite is all about.
Keys To The Queendom
Royal Christmas Party
Register for FREE: When: 7- 9pm December 16, 2015
Where: Provo Marriott, 101 W 100 N, Provo, UT 84601
Why: To CELEBRATE the Queen in YOU!!
Bring: An ornament that represents your most important intention for the upcoming year
In case you are curious as to what I've been up to lately, I want to let you know that I am, as usual, passionately engaged in serving in Strongbrook. I have recently been very focused on the Limitless Event side of things, Strongbrook's new Personal Development Program.
I would love to have a chance to connect with every one of you at the next Limitless Event.
Additionally, I have been creating a global women's movement called
Keys to the Queendomwith bestselling author Diana von Welanetz Wentworth and the owner and CEO of SilverTorch Publishing, Jill E. Fagan. These amazing women have graciously offered to fly out to speak to us at our Christmas Celebration on December 16th!
So what is Keys to the Queendom?
Keys to the Queendom is a women's movement of international sisterhood encouraging all to rise up in their greatness and bless the world with unparalleled goodness. The "keys" are representative of divine truths and queenly characteristics that women embrace as they connect with their own individual divine feminine nature.
Keys to the Queendom provides the Realm in which each Queendom Court can create their own beautiful humanitarian solution for the world. Sister Queens unite by serving together, bonding together, sharing their individual gifts and wisdom, and by having a royal ball of fun together in the process.
Men, sending the special women you have in your life to this free Royal Christmas Party would be a beautiful gift to them. Encourage them to take a night off from the busy holiday rush to relax and enjoy friends.
Trust me, you'll be glad you did =)
The network and caliber of people I've been involved in since launching this movement has been incredible.
Check out some of our supporters and we've just barely launched:
Dr. Barbara D. Angelis
http://barbaradeangelis.com,
I would also like to make you aware of two special women in our area that are supporting our cause and participating by leading local Queendom Chapters right here in Utah.
Carol Call (801) - 577-1777 is creating a Chapter in the Provo/Orem area. Contact her if you would like to be a part of her group.
Christine Diamond Cozzens
(801) 472-8052 is creating one in the Salt Lake area. Contact her if you would like to be a part of her group.
So for you ladies, I am putting on this special
No comments:
Post a Comment