Friday, March 13, 2015

Strongbrook Messesnger March 13, 2015

                         

Vol III Issue 10

Client Success: Scott Enlow

 

Strongbrook first helped me buy the home I currently live in. Then I fell out of touch for a couple of years, but Strongbrook didn't lose focus and stayed in touch. I finally accepted an invitation to speak with Joe Mackey, who said he was taking over as my coach.

 

We talked for quite awhile and he made me very comfortable. I explained that I thought all I could do was wait and save a down payment for my next home. I think he chuckled a bit, then asked if I ever thought of partnering. I think a light went on, and I remembered listening to someone speak about partnering at the convention I had attended.

 

I felt a resurgence of energy right away. The next time I met with Joe, I said "lets do this," but I didn't know anyone who I could partner with. He said he had a couple people that I might be interested. He contacted me a few days later with a plan and introduced me to Nancy who would shortly agree to be my Cash partner and we went forward.

 

The most exciting thing is how quickly my deal came together once I opened my mind to accepting Joe's advice, and the vast knowledge Strongbrook is willing to share and make this a reality.

 

It absolutely amazes me how easy this came together by simply following the proven method that Strongbrook has put together. Through the process I realized that in today's world of technologies there are no excuses.

 

 

 

My next steps will be to hopefully partner with Nancy again, or another partner to generate additional income to save for my next home, as I try to reach my goal of 10 income producing properties.

 

Thank you Kris Krohn, Joe Mackey, and the entire Strongbrook team.

 

Don't Miss Monday's National Team Call

 

 
Join us on our National Team Training Call this Monday evening, March 16 at 4pm Hawaii, 6pm PST, 7pm MST, 8pm CST, 9pm EST.  
 
We look forward to having you on the National Team Call. Make sure to get your whole team there as well.  
 
Corporate National Team Training Call

 

6:00 pm PT/ 7:00 pm MT/

8:00 pm CT/ 9:00 pm ET

 

Ph: 712-432-0075

Code: 358204#

Announcing FREE Office Tour During Convention

 

 

Sign up today for your FREE tour of the Strongbrook Corporate Offices in Provo, Utah, PLUS a scenic drive through historic Provo Canyon, Heber, and Park City.

 

We are pleased to announce a special free tour package for Thursday, April 9, prior to the Wealth Summit.

 

You must register in advance to be included in this event. In order to set up the transportation requirements, registration will close on Wednesday, April 1.

 

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR YOUR FREE OFFICE TOUR

 

Itinerary for Thursday, April 9:

 

10:00 a.m.   Bus departs from front of Salt Lake Marriott at

                         City Creek.

11:00 a.m.  Tour of Strongbrook Offices.

                        Meet the staff, including real estate team

                        (lending, acquisitions, prequalification),

                        Insurance Division, Strongbrook Direct,

                        and the Executive Team.

12:00 p.m.  Stop at a local restaurant for lunch.

1:00-3:00   Drive to Salt Lake through Provo Canyon

                         and see Bridal Veil Falls, Mount Timpanogas,

                        Historic Heber and Park City, Soldiers Hollow,

                        and sites from the 2002 Winter Olympics

3:00 p.m.    Return to Hotel

5:00 p.m.    Wealth Summit

 

 

Go to www.strongbrook.com/convention to register for Convention!

 

 

 

DON'T WAIT A MINUTE LONGER TO RESERVE YOUR HOTEL ROOM!

 

Special hotel pricing at the City Creek Salt Lake Marriott ends on March 26. They are selling out of rooms fast, so reserve your space now.

 

AFTER MARCH 26, THE ROOM RATES REVERT TO THE REGULAR PRICE OF OVER $200!

 

Click here to register:  Book your group rate: Strongbrook Direct >>

 

If you are flying into SLC, they now have a train that runs from the airport into the city, with a train stop directly behind the Marriott Hotel. It only costs $2.50, so save your money and don't worry about a car rental.

 

For those of you who are local, we have negotiated a flat $5 per day parking charge, which is normally $15. This is a great savings!

 

 

 

Market Update From Acquisitions Director, Bryson Bennett

 

Looking at our clients who purchased three years ago, and watching the prices, the rents, and the market in general is a great example of a real estate cycle.  

 

It's fun, not just watching this on CNN reports, but it is very exciting to experience it along side our clients.  We were truly blessed (as well as our clients) to have the timing that we did.  Florida is going to have the same thing happen, its just a little behind because of the foreclosure process and shadow inventory.  

 

We are starting to see the positive pressure on rents in Orlando, similar to what I was seeing a year ago in Phoenix.  There is still a nice ride in Florida.  Distressed properties are still hitting the market, which allows for some good buys and keeps the inventory levels higher so prices have not jumped out of control (like they did in AZ and NV).  

 

And, the economy has recovered so rents are actually starting to go up a little as well.  Foreign investment has also greatly impacted the Florida market, including jobs and influx of population growth.  

 

There is a lot happening in Orlando right now, very exciting developments and growth.  Since everyone always asks me the question, "how long are we going to stay in Florida", I am currently on a plane back from Florida, and am comfortable saying I see another year in that area.  

 

There are as many new housing starts in the Orlando area as there are in Phoenix.  Phoenix has a great economy, but is 4 times the size of Orlando.  That means there are a lot of new roofs going up in Florida, at greater price points than the current built inventory.  

 

That is a good indicator of a strong housing sector and appreciation in the near future.  

 

 

Articles

  • Client Success: Scott Enlow
  • Don't Miss Monday's National Team Call
  • Announcing Free Office Tour During Convention
  • Market Update From Acquisitions Director Bryson Bennett

 

 

Success stories, exciting information, and important upcoming events... that's the Strongbrook Messenger!

 

Use the link below to share this edition with your friends and contacts.

 

http://eepurl.com/bgWGi9

 

Weekly Events

 

Mon. March 16, 2015


Corporate National Team Training Call

 

6:00 pm PT/ 7:00 pm MT/

8:00 pm CT/ 9:00 pm ET

 

Ph: 712-432-0075

Code: 358204#

 

 

Mon. March 16, 2015

 

IBD National Livestream Training

 

12:15 pm MT

Attend in person at the corporate offices or join via internet at http://new.livestream.com/strongbrook

 

System Maintenance

 

Strongbrook systems and websites may be temporarily offline between midnight to 2:00 a.m. MT each Monday morning for standard system maintenance.

 

Upcoming Events

 

See National Calendar for more details: 

 

http://www.strongbrookcalendar.com

_________________________ 

 

NATIONAL RECRUITING MEETING

Tues, April 14, 2015

7:00 pm MT

National Livestream RECRUITING MEETING

 

This event can be viewed live at: new.livestream.com/strongbrook

 

_________________________ 

 

 

Wealth Summits

 

Orange County CA

March 14, 2015

__________________________

 

Conscious Creator Manifest Now & Mentoring Symposium

 

March 18, 2015

 

_________________________ 

 

National Convention

April 9-11, 2015

www.strongbrook.com/convention

 

Strongbrook has a New Facebook Page!

 

We have started a new Facebook page to keep you up to speed on the latest and greatest stories from the Strongbrook family. Please join us today and post about your and your team's success.  

 

https://www.facebook.com/theofficialstrongbrookpage

 

Do You Have a Success Story?

 

Send us a picture and description of your latest success, and you could be featured in the Strongbrook Messenger or the next edition of Strongbrook Magazine!

 

Please send your info to christine.graham@strongbrook.com.

 

Make sure you indicate in your email that you authorize Strongbrook to publish your story.

 

Past performance is no guarantee of future results, and current performance may be lower or higher than the performance data quoted. Your personal financial situation is unique, and information obtained from Strongbrook may not be appropriate for your situation. Strongbrook does not give financial or investment advice. You should consult your investment, legal and tax professionals regarding your specific situation. See Terms and Conditions for additional information.

We Want Your Pics

 

Each week we look for the best submitted IBD picture. Make it a good one and maybe it will make it into the Messenger! Email them, along with your names and the date/location of the event, to christine.graham@strongbrook.com

 

 

Copyright © 2014 Strongbrook, All rights reserved. 


Independent Business Developer (IBD) earnings vary by individual and fact circumstance. Your Strongbrook earnings will depend on the success of your own efforts. See Strongbrook's detailed average Income Disclosure Statement here.

 

Click here to see the Strongbrook Terms and Conditions.

 

 

 

Strongbrook Direct  |518 W 800 N, Suite 204, Orem, UT 84057 | (801) 691-0375

 





To unsubscribe from these emails, please click here.Powered by Exigo.com
You have agreed to receive emails from IP 127.0.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment